so it’s been a while since I’ve written a bitchy/judgey post…
- It being high wedding season and all, I just have to get it out: UGH to ugly brides. Damn it, ladies, get yourselves together. It’s one day to be on.point, and I’m sick of lying to brides looking more homely on “their day” than they do on an average Tuesday. I know a girl who is one side eye away from straight up TROLL (please, she’s also pretentious and unnecessarily conceited, which definitely doesn’t help) who looked pretty fantastic on her wedding day. That had to be a FEAT (this girl is seriously a wenchy lady-tool, so I don’t feel too bad ripping on her). If she can do it, you can do it.
- Also, RE: Bridal Beauty: Crest Whitestrips
- Also, RE: Crest Whitestrips: Watching reruns of Dawson’s Creek and Friends is super weird b/c the grooming of the times didn’t account for it…Kind of makes me nostalgic for the pre-HD simplicity…but also thankful personally for the shift.
- I can’t handle the hair and makeup of the Olympics. The blobby half-ponytails that 3/5 of the women’s gymnastic team favors - ech (how about a cute ballerina bun? or trendy topknot?). The garish makeup on the same (young!) girls (although not as bad as that sparkle-happy Russian diva) - no dice. Good thing for the women’s sand volleyball team, or the US would be a total WRECK.
- I am “friends” with some tacky asshats, y’all. Pinterest is making it all too clear for me. I’m fighting so hard to control the urge to passive aggressively post on FB “OMG! We all knew you were kind of trashy before; please stop pinning photos of Sons of Anarchy characters, douchey quotes on Affliction-esque tribal printed backgrounds, streaky multicolored nineties hairdos, David’s Bridal-tastic weddings, and every casserole under the sun containing cream of mushroom soup, cream cheese, and dry Italian dressing. Have a sense of self-preservation. PLEASE.”
*end terribly bitchy rant* *and hope to still have any “followers”/friends left*
I know it’s just my massive anxiety about interviewing Marley’s possible new parents tomorrow…but I am in a CRAP mood.
- carolineandco said: I will add, as a wedding photographer, that spray tan looks TERRIBLE in photos. No matter how good the tan looks in real life, it photographs straight orange.
- thepreppyhippielife said: 100% on the Olympic hair. I mean really girls, the whole world is watching, get it together.
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- itsnotthatserious likes this
- chiccritique posted this